AR-15 made from Childrens Books

AR-15 made from Childrens Books
©Rossa Cole-Click Above Image To see Galleries

Monday, February 14, 2011

Sea Animals in Danger!


I have created a family of sea animal sculptures made from six pack rings, they hang as mobiles on fishing line.  It started with me cutting up six pack rings in order to save seagulls, and I thought, "why not make a seagull out of them instead?"  Then upon further research I discovered about all of the other animals strangled by six pack rings, Sea Turtles, Dolphins and Penguins!  Here is a National Geographic style photo collage I have created from photos on the sculptures on a black background.

Here is a link to other artworks:
http://www.rossacolephotos.com/Art/Point-Green-Pictures/10731083_pzXbx

No comments:

Post a Comment